NOTA: Acest anunt a expirat sau nu mai este relevant!Descrierea job-ului:
For one of our clients, a leading provider microcontroller and analog semiconductors we are looking for a application manager.
The Application Manager is responsible for group development, technical leadership, education, execution and performance to schedules. He/she should be a self motivated, goal oriented leader who can work well with customers (both internal and external). They should have managerial skills that will allow them to manage and mentor their team. They will engage with Microchip customers and internal teams to identify opportunities to enhance the Microchip IP and provide customers with starting points that will improve their development process and will decrease their time to market. Finally, they will create and manage schedules and track progress to goals.
• Manage the application team;
• Manage technical projects;
• Interact with the Divisional Mangers, as well as the Engineering groups, the European Sales Team and their customers;
• Develop applications using the entire range of PIC microcontrollers: system design, hardware design, software development and integration;
• Develop and present technical training to customers, FAEs, CAEs and field sales for newly developed demo boards, reference designs, application notes and application libraries;
• Assist customers in developing PICmicro applications using demo boards, reference designs, application notes or application libraries and troubleshooting projects;
Please send cv at firstname.lastname@example.org