Linux Engineer and Senior Layout Engineer
For one of our clients, a leading provider microcontroller and analog semiconductors we are looking for a linux engineer and a senior layout engineer.
The successful candidate for the linux position will be a part of a small team to target an existing embedded Linux distribution to the PIC32 architecture. Initially, this includes:
– Kernel programming and debugging;
– Writing drivers for PIC32 peripherals for existing Linux subsystems (e.g., TCP/IP);
– Creating appropriate documentation for the board support package;
– Low level debugging experience
Senior Layout Engineer
– Design team member with an active participation in layout design of analog products.
– Perform layout of CMOS analog circuits using Cadence tools;
– Perform verification of layout adherence to design rules (DRC) and Layout-vs-Schematic checks;
– Complete tapeout procedures
Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering.
Should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
Please send cv at email@example.com