NetApp Storage Engineer
NOTA: Acest anunt a expirat sau nu mai este relevant!Descrierea job-ului:
Long Line is seeking an experienced NetApp Storage Engineer, to act as a subject matter expert in the design, implementation and support of NetApp storage and VMware Virtualization technologies. The successful candidate will be an expert in designing and implementing complex system configuration and standards in diverse, demanding customer environments.Cerinte:
Must Have Skills:
– Enterprise level NetApp SAN / NAS storage design, networking, configuration, capacity management, troubleshooting and support.
– Solid understanding of NetApp SAN / NAS technology and how VI3 is implemented with shared storage (eg. FCP, iSCSI, NFS or CIFS. RDM vs VMFS) strategies for performance and optimization across logical and physical network topologies.
– VMware Infrastructure design and planning from storage perspective involving large scale clusters. Understanding of various methods to back-up virtual systems.
– Multiprotocol implementation – NFS, CIFS, FCP, iSCSI, FTP protocols. Ethernet experience; ability to work with network Admins to configure virtual
interfaces (vifs) on NetApp. Filer installations & Hardware upgrades and additions. Data ONTAP and firmware upgrades and recommendations.NetApp, SAN / NAS Storage, SnapManager, Snapmirror, Snapvault. NDMP Backup Integration. Metro-cluster skills. Root cause analysis skills. Ability to work well in a team.
– Solaris and Linux integration.Strong organizational and planning skills including the setting of priorities.
– ITIL v3 Foundation certification. Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.