Oracle DBA Engineer
NOTA: Acest anunt a expirat sau nu mai este relevant!Descrierea job-ului:
The Oracle Engineer will lead all database management functions and participate in the design and implementation of high performance and high reliability databases. The individual will manage other team members to provide 24×7 support and engage in the database architecture decisions:
– Analyse and resolve or recommend solutions to highly complex technical problems such, as performance issues, reliability issues, and data quality issues.
– Build database(s), maintain database baselines, support application requirements, testing and implementations.
– Prepare status reports to accurately communicate progress; provide early notification of problems that could affect schedules, or the integrity or availability of data.
– Develop support tasks scripts or tools to automate.
Must Have Skills:
– Oracle 10g or 11g OCA certification.Create and maintain Oracle 10g and 11g RAC databases on different OS platforms.
Be able to troubleshoot Oracle 10g and 11g RAC database configurations. Experience with Oracle database upgrades and applying patches. Performance and tuning of Oracle 10g and 11g databases in both RAC and single instance environments.
Be able to diagnose resource consumption problems and justify the database resource plan. Experience with Data Guard technology. Experience with database backup / recovery using RMAN. Root cause analysis skills. Ability to work well in a team.
– Oracle 10g or 11g OCP certification. Experience with using TOAD for Oracle tools. Strong organizational and planning skills including the setting of priorities. Familiar with Windows and VMWare ESX Server. ITIL v3 Foundation certification. Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.